This may be relevant to some of your interests. Gods know we need this sort of thing out there.
Trans Pagan: Life at the Intersection of Faith and Gender
Email for inquiries and submissions: email@example.com
Megalithica Books, an imprint of Immanion Press (Stafford, U.K./Portland, OR, U.S.A) is seeking submissions for Trans Pagan: Life at the Intersection of Faith and Gender
This anthology examines the interesectionality of transgender lives and Pagan faith. It will explore such questions as:
- What does it mean to be transgender?
- Why are transgender individuals drawn to a Pagan spiritual path?
- What are the implications for male-female duality in covens and groups that accept transgender members?
- How can the Pagan community support our Transgender brothers and sisters?
- What can the Pagan community learn about themselves from transgender individuals?
- How can we dispel fear and speak to intolerance in the Pagan community and beyond?
- What unique perspectives can transgender individuals bring to Pagan groups that permit all of us to better understand ourselves and the divine?
View original post 689 more words